Wednesday, March 30, 2016

From the Archives: Haunted



With the header for November 2015 I opted for a bit photo manipulation instead of a drawing - I ran out of time.  I was working with an older photo of myself for a different piece and it became this header.  I've gotten a good bit of mileage out of this image of me with a sheet wrapped around me as a hood.  It has been a creepy gif, the deadly sin of pride, a white wizard, and here a somber figure in the blood soaked bounds of the haunted forest.

For 2015, I wanted to take the headers in a different direction than the work I had been producing.  I chose to adopt a looser style.  Although the 2014 pieces all had some underlying element of dark humor or social commentary, the 2015 headers have all moved back towards the essence of the work I want to create: horror.

{13.33x4.68,  Digital Images manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...