Thursday, September 26, 2013

Featured Creature: One Last Candle Before the Dark

As the Autmunal Equinox passes and we enter the dark half of the year, here's one last candle to celebrate the light.  This wraps up my month long celebration of the one year anniversary of the Featured Creature.  I hope you've enjoyed everything so far and will stick around for what's to come in 2013-2014.  Thanks for viewing and reading!

{8x5.33  Digital Image Created in Adobe Photoshop}


 

UPDATE 100413:

A simplified version of this piece is now available as a Tshirt at my Zazzle store.  Please check it out and let me know what you think!  Also, if there is any image that I've previously posted that you would like to see as an item at my Zazzle store, please let me know and I'll be happy to work something up. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...