Sunday, October 28, 2012

Featured Creature: Dead Wolf

Here we have an undead wolf.  I forget exactly what inspired this piece.  I think I'd read something or other about the legend of an otherworldly black dog.  I'll update this piece with a toned version at some point later.

{Sharpie and Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen with tones added in Adobe Photoshop}


UPDATE 110212:

Here is the promised toned version of the Dead Wolf.  When I drew this originally I was thinking of fog, so that was my fist thought when approaching it in Photoshop.  I definitely wouldn't want to run into this thing on a foggy night.  eep.  I hope you like.  :-)



UPDATE 022814:

This piece was Exhumed and reinvestigated with color in February 2014.  Check out the Exhumed image here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...