Monday, October 29, 2012

Featured Creature: Long Haired Female Zombie

I didn't notice when I was drawing but someone I showed this to noticed that she looked a good bit like Laura Croft. An unintentional likeness as I've never played much Tomb Raider.  I'll get a tone version of this up soon.
 

{Sharpie and Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen with tones added in Adobe Photoshop}

UPDATE 112312:

Here is the toned version of this piece with another walker emerging from underneath.  No matter how much you spray, you never get them all.  I gotta remember to check under the bed tonight.  eep.

I really had trouble with the values in this one.  I recall that when I was drawing the initial sketch, I wasn't really into it and I feel like that shows here.  It's an okay sketch, but it doesn't sing for me.  I feel as  though that same quality translated into the toned version.  Maybe I'll try again with this one when I have more time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...