Friday, November 23, 2012

INVISIBLES DAY

This day becomes a hallmark to me of the re-ignition of failing light.  Forces beyond mundane reality cross the gulfs of spacetime and rekindle the light of life once more.  This piece is in celebration of the comic series The Invisibles and my introduction to the worlds of Magick.

On November 23rd, 1995 Grant Morrison involved the readers of his comic book series The Invisibles in a group act of sigil magick.  The idea was presented months earlier in the letters page of volume 1, issue 16 of the series.  I won't rehash that event, but instead I will include the original letters page below so you can see how the idea was initially presented. Join me today in celebrating the Invisibles Hypersigil!

If you are unfamiliar with the series, check out The Bomb or Amazon and start reading.  It will change your life. If you can, I do recommend getting a hold of the individual issues.  As you can see here, the letters pages of the series hold crucial information.

Recommended Listening:

{Digital Images manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...