Friday, March 22, 2013

Zombie Bites New Abstract: The Kingdom of Him

Sorry for delay on this one.  It  hasn't been a great week for things running smoothly on any level.  Today is no exception.  With Mars conjuncting Uranus, expect disruption to plans and actions today.  I wanted to have some nice descriptive text for this piece, but I've got nothing.  I've had a severe sinus infection since last Friday that is making it impossible to think clearly.  Maybe I'll come back later and update once my brain returns.  We'll see.

Recommended Listening:
from 18 Months

{Digital Images manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}

2 comments:

Gabriel Sigma said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Get better soon.

Campbell3555 said...

Thank you very much! Doing much better after several long runs of Antibiotics. This allergy season has not been kind. :-o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...