Wednesday, April 17, 2013

From the Archives: Devestation

Here we have the dying embers of a vast destructive blaze.  This piece was painted during a daunting time when I felt my creativity was dwindling towards permanent extinction.  I'm happy to be writing this post and for my creativity to still be burning. I have felt this way again very recently, but the universe, just this past week, gave me back my hope.  :-)


I am pleased that the colors on this one translated so well.  I was fearful that the subtlety would be lost, but once again my scanner saved the day!  Its funny to see the green so clearly.  I tend to keep my personal spaces fairly dark and dim so I rarely see the colors present here unless this piece were exposed to very bright or sun light.

{8.5 x 11 Acrylic on Canvas board}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...