Wednesday, May 29, 2013

From the Archives: The Man Who Fought The Clock

This was a supporting character in one of my dark superhero stories, but I had considered at one point telling his tale separately as a singular horror piece.  He is nearly driven mad by his fight to preserve the world from a dark supernatural force.  He finds the ultimate enemy hidden behind the forces of power and corruption. It manifests to him as clocks.

In many situations he is unable to convey the necessary information to help others understand the danger.  He comes off as drunk and a little psychotic, but he's actually a sensitive psychic and highly empathic.  I feel for the guy, I may still use him in something.

Wait, cancel that.  I have used him in something already and I didn't even realize it.  LOL.  Sometimes I do not see the forest for all the trees. Check out the description of the Raggedy man in the Featured Creature: The Night Thing.  There I wrote it already.  Ha.

{Graphite}



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...