Thursday, May 09, 2013

My Skin Crawling Comics Update

Just a quick update on my progress with the work I'm doing on the Skin Crawling Comics Anthology story, Buried.  I'm digging in deep with the coloring and learning a lot as I go.  This is my first experience with coloring comic book work to be printed.  In the past, I've done lots of print work for newspaper and some penciling and inking for comics, but this is my first opportunity to do coloring.  There are so many things to learn my brain itches...or maybe it's just time to shower.

As I type this I've just wrapped up pages one and two and I'm on the verge of finishing up page three.  Not very exciting I know, but I don't want to spill the beans on any of the story or images until the book comes out.  I will mention that the color work I'm doing for Buried is very similar to my greyscale tonal work I've done on many of the Featured Creatures.

These are the cool people I'm working with on the Buried creative and editorial team:
Bryant Dillon - Writer
Chris Thorne - Artist
Adam Wollet - Letterer
Rachel Pandich - Editor
Gerald Rathkolb - Editor

More on Skin Crawling Comics



2 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

let me know... i can give you coverage across the board.

Campbell3555 said...

Thanks! :-) I'll let you know as I know more. I'm gonna try to do a post once a week about where things are - as I discover more. Although the final deadline for my part is next week.

At the moment, as far as I know, the release date is set for October 2013. I'll also pass along yours and the HBA info to the woman that is heading it up, Rachel Pandich. I don't know if she knows about the HBA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...