Wednesday, June 19, 2013

From the Archives: Lost Comic Page

This was the first page of a comic book project that got scrapped called He who Dies With The Most Toys.  I was doing the penciling, inking, and  lettering for the entire book.  I think it was just a bit over ambitious for my abilities at the time.


I hadn't begun my love affair with Photoshop at that time and was doing everything by hand.  I wish I had then half the sense I do now.  I was always biting off more than I could chew with projects.  I am grateful now that I have the sense to respect my limitations more.  Live and learn I guess.  The lower half of the page is missing here because I cannibalized the paper for the blank backside when money was short.

{Pen and Ink}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...