Friday, July 05, 2013

Psyche Delectus: Time Management and Other Sundries.

Recent developments have eaten much of my time and I feel as though I've lost a good bit of quality on what I've been posting here at Zombie Bites.  Also with the time and focus required to complete the coloring I've been working on for Skin Crawling Comics,  I just don't have as much time across the board. I've been losing too much sleep and my creative wheels have pretty much locked in place.  Something had to give. 

With this post and for the foreseeable future, I will only be posting my abstract work for the Psyche Delectus Tenebrarum once a week.  It is possible that I may return to more frequent posting in the future, but for now I need to cut back to avoid burning out.  I'm hoping that as one door closes another opens and that the work I'm doing for Skin Crawling will blossom into more assignments and a new chapter in my art life.  Time will tell.  Regardless, many thanks for reading and viewing.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...