Thursday, July 25, 2013

Skin Crawling Comics Update: 072513

In her recent post, Crossing the Line, Skin Crawling Comics' Editor-in-chief, Rachel Pandich, talked more on the Hoinsky Book controversy at Kickstarter and the direction of  SCC fundraising.  That leads me to this weeks big news: the fundraising issue has been resolved and Indiegogo is now the host for fundraising for the Skin Crawling Comics Anthology!  WAHOO!  Just click here or the Indiegogo logo below to check out the fundraising page. The Indiegogo will run until September 13th, 2013.

I'm moving ahead slowly but surely on the coloring for The Serpentine Cure.  It took me a bit to creatively tune in to the story, but I feel like I've gotten the style down.  It is a very different approach than the kind of work I've done before, but I am pleased with the results.  I promise that eventually I will post some teaser art from the stories.  Watch this space, as it were.

The Serpentine Cure

Tatiana Christian - Writer
Jenay Gordon - Artist
Rachel Pandich - Editor
Gerald Rathkolb - Editor


 Skin Crawling Comics on the web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...