Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Featured Creature: The Wound

I'm not completely back on track yet with the Skin Crawling Comics coloring I've been doing for the Serpentine Cure and everything else that's happened since July first.  Regrettably this means the Featured Creature is still on hold for awhile longer.  However, I didn't want to let August pass without getting at least one creature in the mix.  I apologize for the absence of any creepy fiction to go with this piece.  Maybe something will come out later.  I could certainly see this thing showing up in The Devil's Square.

I was exploring paintbrushes again in Photoshop when things began to emerge.  This piece was created around the same time as Azazel.  This started as a doodle and turned into something more as I began to play with the brushes.  I haven't physically painted in quite some time because of the physcial space needed to paint.  I'd forgotten how much I enjoy painting, even if it isn't physical.  Needless to say, you'll be seeing more images in this style from me in the future.

I'm attributing all the liquid aspects to the astrological grand water trine we've had going on all summer.  In the year of the Black Water Snake I might add.  Water is the way this year.

{Digital Image created in Adobe Photoshop}
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...