Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Featured Creature: The Thing from the Sky

The following is an excerpt from a Burkens County police report of an eyewitness account of the accident that occurred at Highway 14 on December 3rd, 2012:

The fog was so thick that day you couldn't see no more than five or ten feet in front a you.  I told mama to slow down as we hit that curve near the top a' fourteen.  Didn't wanna bump into nobody.  That section a road is a bit tricky.

I could see somebody's emergency lights blinkin' up ahead of us, but they were kind turned off to the side o the road.  Looked like maybe they'd skidded off the road a bit slamming their brakes or something.  When we got up close to thet other car, that was when that thing came outta the sky.

I heard it before I seen it.  Like a jet engine or something.  It was so loud I could feel it in my teeth.  That thing was so crazy fast if you blinked you woulda missed it, but I was already looking at the car in front of us tryin to see if it somebody we knowed when that thing came down snatched it right up.  One second there was a car and then that thing swooped down and wrapped its octopus tentacles around it and was gone.  I heard whoever was in that car lay on their horn and it faded out like they was passin' us on the road.

Me and mama both screamed and she whipped the truck around and got the hell outta there.  I know it weren't the christian thing to do.  I saw other cars lights further up the road, but we was both too skeered to help nobody.  I ain't fraid to admit it.  I wutten gettin sucked up bu no octopus sky vacuum - hell no.
 
{8x5.33  Sharpie and Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen with color added in Adobe Photoshop}

For a bit of extra flavor -
Recommended Listening:
Raison D'être
Becoming the Void of Nothingness
from Requiem For Abandoned Souls

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...