Thursday, November 14, 2013

Night of the Cauldron Gallery and Recommended Listening


I wanted to share all of the Night of the Cauldron pieces in one post so that they could easily be viewed together as a set.





I also wanted to share the music I listened to as I was writing the stories of Night of the Cauldron.  The music below was pivotal to the creating the mood and tone for all the scenes.  For all intents and purposes this is the soundtrack of NOTC.  I hope you enjoy!

Halloween 3 OST

Drive to Santa Mira & Starker and Marge

Main Title & Chariots of the Pumpkins

Hey Boom & Mask Test Tone

The Rock & Challis


John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness

Open Titles

Credits

Darkness Falls

Elend

Ophis Puthon

Laceration

A Song of Ashes

Phragments

And Now Eternity

{Various Sizes,  Sharpie and Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen with colors added in Adobe Photoshop}


Enjoy all the stories from Night of the Cauldron





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...