Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday Sketch: Classic Cloak

Here's one of my all time favorite Marvel Comics characters, Cloak.  Though generally inseparable from his partner, Dagger, I always like it when they present the occasional one off Cloak on his own story.  Although the surface gist of his powers is cool, I've always enjoyed the underlying supernatural quality to his abilities.  Also for superhero drama, what's more dramatic than a giant shadow filled cloak that blows around in the wind all the time and sucks you into a shadow dimension?

{2.5x3.5,  created in Adobe Photoshop}

I claim no copyright for the properties represented in the Saturday Sketches.  All copyrights and trademarks are retained by their respective owners.  I make no money from what I am presenting here.  It is presented for portfolio purposes only.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...