Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Sketch: Classic Bloodstone Medallion

Here is my first object of power for the Saturday Sketches, the bloodstone medallion. Belasco used the bloodstones to bind Illyana Rasputin to his evil intentions.  I've rendered it as it appeared at the end of the Marvel Comics limited series, Magik, with three of the five bloodtsones in place.

{2.5x3.5,  Created in Adobe Photoshop}


I claim no copyright for the properties represented in the Saturday Sketches.  All copyrights and trademarks are retained by their respective owners.  I make no money from what I am presenting here.  It is presented for portfolio and appreciation purposes only. 

1 comment:

Paula said...

Awesome!!! It is so hard to find a good closeup of the Medallion over the net, you did an amazing job :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...