Thursday, May 08, 2014

Countdown to SpartanCon: Skin Crawling Comics - Buried

Next up from my SPARTANCON display pieces is a promotional design for Skin Crawling Comics and a selection of pages I colored from Bryant Dillon's and Chris Thorne's Buried story.  I'm including Chris Thorne's inks side by side for for comparison. 


The Skin Crawling Comics website began earlier this year and regularly posts pages to the individual stories of the anthology every Tuesday and Thursday.  I'll be doing an update at least once a month with links to the newest pages.  Drop by and check out the latest updates!  If you haven't already, check out last month's pages.  Also visit Skin Crawling Comics at Twitter and Facebook!










{11x17, Designs created and tones added in Adobe Photoshop}

UPDATE 051214:  I have temporarily removed the last page that I'd posted here originally as it contains a spoiler.  I'll repost them soon when the final page of Buried is uploaded at Skin Crawling Comics.  Buried Begins at Skin Crawling on the 20th!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...