Friday, October 03, 2014

From the Archives: Happy Easter!


Here comes Peter-Cotton-Zombie shambling down the zombie trail!  Happy Eastaarrrhhhh!

Here we have the header for the month of April 2014.  My fear of people in full body mascot costumes, especially in public places, informed many of my choices within this piece.  Making the person inside a zombie and well...I'm done.  The color for this piece was fairly challenging.  In general, I'm not a big fan of pastel colors.  Dealing with those colors as my main palette and trying to maintain a sense of horror simultaneously was challenging.

For 2014, I began posting a new header each month depicting a scene associated with the dominate holiday for that month but with a zombie twist.  I'll be posting the headers here in From the Archives each month to give them a nice dark corner to fester in.  I'll also be posting the images with and without the logo so you can see the parts of the background image that were covered by the logo.  Thanks for viewing and reading!

If you like what you see here, be sure to check out Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, and Mother's Day.

{8x2.81,  created in Adobe Photoshop}


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...