Saturday, November 08, 2014

Saturday Sketch: Bronze Age Werewolf By Night

During this November I'm going to focus on comic book werewolves.  November has always been a kind of werewolf-y month to me.  The extremes of hot and cold as we all try to find balance within winter's approaching chill have always reminded me of the traditional werewolf transformation.

Here we have Werewolf By Night from Marvel Comics.  I never read much of WWBN's book but I always enjoyed his appearances elsewhere.  I've also always had a soft spot for Marvel's supernatural characters.

{2.5x3.5,  created in Adobe Photoshop}



I claim no copyright for the properties represented in the Saturday Sketches.  All copyrights and trademarks are retained by their respective owners.  I make no money from what I am presenting here.  It is presented for portfolio and appreciation purposes only.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...