Monday, February 17, 2014

9 Years

Happy Birthday to Zombie Bites!

It has only been nine years since I began posting, but it seems like a lifetime ago.  To commemorate the occasion, I've created this image including a combination of elements from The Moon and The Hermit cards of the major arcana of the Tarot.  I included the Hermit as card nine of the major arcana and the Moon due to its correspondences with the ninth sephirah of the Kabbalah, Yesod.

I also added an extra symbol from a dream I had years ago.  In that dream, I was walking along a rough path that lead through a small rural town.  It was nighttime.  As moonlight struck the path, a gigantic ring came into view.  It was so large that I could not see the other side of it.  It stretched away and into the sky.  The ring was constructed of strange symbols made of lustrous glowing silver.  The edge of the ring touched the ground as it rolled along the path.  I realized as I walked that the giant ring rotated in tandem with the movements of the moon.

I won't go into a heavy review of past years here. Instead I ask that you check out last year's birthday post for tidbits about Zombie Bites history.  I hope you enjoy this piece and as always, thank you for viewing and reading!

Recommended Listening:

{8x5.33,  created in Adobe Photoshop}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...