Monday, May 12, 2014

SpartanCon Post Con Part I: Cosplayers

Even though it was only a single day, I had an excellent time at SPARTANCON.  I was amazed at the number of cosplay fandom that were present.  There were many excellent characters.  Below are the ones I managed to catch. 

Sadly, Cecil from Welcome to Nightvale and the hooded Jawa figure were never in the same place at the same time for a photo op.  Perhaps that is as it was meant to be though.  Hmmm... strangely I noticed no dogs in the area.   Special thanks to my housemates for suggesting that I wear my Welcome to Nightvale Tshirt, otherwise I would have missed meeting some New Nightvale friends.

I missed a cool lightsaber battle between Luke Skywalker and Lord Vader by mere seconds.  Luckily I managed to get them both individually later on.  There were also many other excellent costumes that I missed photo ops for: Princess Peach, Bellatrix Lestrange, Isaac Clarke from the original Dead Space, and I think I saw the Gunwitch from The Nocturnals.

I would like to thank the staff of SPARTANCON for all their hard work.  I hope that the convention was everything they had hoped it would be.  I had excellent experience and am looking forward to next year!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...