Thursday, May 15, 2014

SpartanCon Post Con Part III: Tables and Acrylic Designs

Between this week's Scorpio Full Moon on Wednesday and the next week's upcoming Mars Retrograde going Direct it has been a huge pain in the butt to get anything done!  I've been treading water all week.  I'm hoping that since the Full Moon has passed, it might be a little easier to get things completed.  In that light, here finally, are the last of the SPARTANCON photos. The first is the view from my table,  followed by my friendly neighbor Brad Parton whose Alpha-Sketch work is amazing and you need to check him out and show some appreciation for his trailblazing work, and lastly here is a picture of me at my table.

I realized also that I have not yet shared the designs I did for the table acrylics.  Nothing groundbreaking here, but I am excited nonetheless that they were part of my first show for Zombie Bites on the other side of the table.  I had a great time at SPARTANCON and many thank yous and accolades to all the staff who worked so hard to make it happen!  Special thanks to Jess Herzog who made me feel very welcome!




{4.75x7.75,  6.75x4.75,  created in Adobe Photoshop}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...