Wednesday, May 06, 2015

From the Archives: The Horde of July


Here we have the Zombie Bites header from July 2014, The Horde of July. As the zombie infection spread, all armed forces were called upon to defend the human race.  In the end, the soldiers were overwhelmed and reanimated as more mutilated hosts.  In the sweltering heat of summer the horde seeks out those it once sought to protect.  The horde hungers.

~

During 2014, I began creating a new header each month depicting a scene associated with the dominate holiday for that month but with a zombie twist.  I'll be posting the headers here in From the Archives to give them a nice dark corner to fester in.  I'll also be posting the images with and without the logo so you can see the parts of the background image that were covered by the logo.  Thanks for viewing and reading! 

I apologize that I am unable to post the header without the logo.  I had a computer crash back in August of 2014 and lost access to some of my files and data.  I do not currently have access to the logo-less version of this image, but as soon as I do, I will post it here. 

If you like what you see here, be sure to check out Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, and Father's Day.

{8x2.81,  created in Adobe Photoshop}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...