Monday, February 11, 2013

Zombie Bites New Abstract: History Set I, The Rape of Persephone

I had plans for the History Set pieces leading up to  Zombie Bites eighth year anniversary, but the universe, as usual, has other ideas.  I'm apologizing in advance for the terseness of the History Set posts.  I've run out of time and my energy over the past couple of weeks has completely bottomed out.  I think the events of this past year have taken a much greater toll than I originally thought.  I've been feeling run down lately and each new post gets harder and harder to write.

I've been feeling very hopeless lately about my future and the future of my art.  I've tried really hard to make things work, but I'm out of resources and ideas. I'm good at making artwork, but turning it into money is a whole other ballgame that I'm not that proficient at playing.  I don't know what I am going to do.

The History Set pieces were created in celebration of the upcoming eighth year anniversary of my first posts on Zombie Bites on February 17th, 2005.  Each of the pieces was created from a conglomeration of work previously posted on Zombie Bites over the 2012 year.

Recommended Listening:
Hildur Guðnadóttir
Ascent
from Without Sinking

{Digital Images manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}

Read all the History Set Posts:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...