Friday, October 26, 2012

Featured Creature HZO: Black Cat

"I work security over at the park off main and north.  The first one I saw was when I was patrolling near the front.  Halloween night is usually pretty busy so I had one other guy, Ted, working with me. I don't wanna talk about what happened to him, okay?

She was walking slow, like she was lost or something.  She came through the side entrance.  There's this dark spot right there where the lights don't reach.  At first I couldn't tell there was anything wrong with her, but when she got closer I could actually smell her. That and...well..her guts were hangin' out.

I hate to admit this, but once I realized what was happening...once I saw what they did to Ted, I abandoned the park.  I ran."

This piece is the eighth infected of the Halloween Zombie Outbreak (HZO).

{Sharpie and Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen with tones added in Adobe Photoshop}




  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...