Sunday, October 21, 2012

Featured Creature HZO: Witch

"Halloween night, yeah, that was when it all started.  I think I saw my first one over on main and third.  I was waiting at the traffic light when I noticed movement in front of one of the buildings across the street.  Another car passed in the opposing lane and that's when I saw her.



She was wearing I guess it was a witch costume and she looked pretty rough.  She was hobbling toward the street.  There was something about the way her legs didn't bend that really bothered me.  I drove away fast once the light changed.  It wasn't until later that I found out what was going on, but she was the first one I saw."


This piece is the third infected of the Halloween Zombie Outbreak (HZO).
 
{Sharpie and Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen with tones added in Adobe Photoshop}



  


2 comments:

Eddie said...

I love seeing the almost complete transformation of the drawing just by the skillful addition of the grey tones. Great work, dude.

Campbell3555 said...

Thanks man!

With this one I was actually able to give a bit more forethought to the tones while I was drawing the piece. I put the right angle behind her to give me the option of positive or negative space when I got to the tones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...