Monday, October 22, 2012

Featured Creature HZO: Bunny

"I was beginning to get worried.  My sister is never late.  When I got to her house, I let myself in and looked around.  No one was home, but her car was outside.

Most of the house was dark, but the hallway light was on.  I heard something like the crackling of a fire, but as I moved into the hall I realized it was someone eating with their mouth open.  Relieved, I opened the door to the nursery.  The room was dark but moonlight poured in through the open window.  Jack Junior was sitting in the floor in a pool his father's blood."

This piece is the fourth infected of the Halloween Zombie Outbreak (HZO).


{Sharpie and Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen with tones added in Adobe Photoshop}




  






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...