Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Featured Creature HZO: Clown

"I was out back when I got attacked.  I had to finish cleaning before I could leave for the party, but I'd been waiting tables all night and I needed a break.  I stepped outside for a cigarette.



Some kid in clown costume was shuffling around further down the street.  He tripped over something.  It sounded like one of those squeeze horns you can get for a kid's bike.  He lost his footing and fell.  He got back up real slow like he was drunk or something but then he realized I was there and started walking towards me real fast.  He stepped into the street light and just came at me.  I freaked.  Half his face was gone and he was missing an arm!"

This piece is the fifth infected of the Halloween Zombie Outbreak (HZO).

{Sharpie and Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen with tones added in Adobe Photoshop}



  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...