Thursday, October 25, 2012

Featured Creature HZO: Werewolf

"My mom's dog came running past me, yelping.  Someone was banging on the back door.  I ran into the kitchen, but stopped in my tracks.    It took me several moments to process what I was seeing.

It was stuck, unable to move forward and unable to retreat.  It flailed and wriggled, the flap making a dull unpleasant sound like sticks rattling inside a cardboard box.  Once it saw me, it tried to climb in further.  It hissed at me and groaned with a deep hunger.   My heart sank.  I'd seen a few zombie movies, I knew what this meant."


This piece is the seventh infected of the Halloween Zombie Outbreak (HZO).  



{Sharpie and Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen with tones added in Adobe Photoshop}



  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...