Saturday, October 20, 2012

Featured Creature HZO: Dracula

"I heard one of the children gasp.  I looked up from my candy dish and saw a young boy in a Dracula costume at the end of the walkway.  It looked like  he had fallen or something.  His cape was torn and his pants leg was shredded and he seemed to be favoring one foot as he walked.  

Then the clouds moved from over the moon as he stepped forward.  My stomach sank.  He was missing his entire right arm and  his leg on that same side had been chewed right through.  I put the candy dish down and moved to help him. I reached in pocket for my phone to call 911 as he moved into range of the porch light.  That's when I realized I'd made a horrible mistake..."

Here we have the second infected of the Halloween Zombie Outbreak (HZO). 
 
{Sharpie and Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen with tones added in Adobe Photoshop}



  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...